Haven Care Wirral Limited
Haven Care is an owner-managed company that has been operating successfully across the Wirral Peninsula for over 25 years and have recently expanded into the Liverpool area.
We provide the highest quality and standard of care and support work to a wide range of people including those with learning, mental or physical disabilities alongside our care provision in the community enabling people to remain in their own homes.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Care Manager to join and lead our team, maintaining and improving our high standards and Good rating with CQC.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to hold level 5 NVQ Management in Care or equivalent. You will need to have excellent knowledge of CQC regulatory requirements and best practice in line with their guidance along with an in-depth understanding of operating within the guidelines of the Care Standards Act 2000. You will ideally have at least 5 successful years of experience within the care sector at management level. You will need to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills along side a robust but emphatic management style to enable you to provide the standard of service our clients and staff are accustomed to.
You will need to have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Hold the CQC registration for the business and ensure that it operates within CQC guidelines alongside company policies and procedures.
- Day-to-day management of the business to ensure that it is safe, efficient, profitable and provides the highest standard of care to all customers.
- Understanding of safeguarding adults, infection control and health and safety requirements.
- Undertake training and development to keep up to date with changes to the law, best practice, and any changes in company policy. Apply this knowledge to day-to-day management and the safe delivery of the care provision.
- Liaise with CQC, Commissioning teams, brokerage teams and other Professionals.
- Effectively manage compliments and complaints.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are communicated and implemented effectively.
- Implement company policy and procedures in relation to managing absence, disciplinary, capability and grievance matters.
- Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure the safe delivery of the service.
- Ensure there are sufficient suitably qualified and trained staff allocated to meet service needs.
- Manage the effective recruitment, induction and training of the coordinator (s), team leaders (s), care workers and other support staff of the business.
- Support staff and carers throughout their employment journey including supporting their ongoing training and development.
· Competitive Salary
· Work place pension
- 28 days annual leave, rising to 29 after 10 years and to 30 days after 20 years’ service.
- Access to our employee assistance programme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Access to Blue Light Card offering discounts from businesses and services.
- Annual salary review
- This role is well supported with in post Deputy Care Manager, a team of Care Coordinators and is complemented by a in house accountant and human resource support staff.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday