Home Instead SUR Group have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Care Manager or Deputy Care Manager looking for the next step in their career.
This role is perfect for someone hungry to grow and develop their team while also proving continuous 5* care to the local community. With many opportunities to progress into senior roles, now is the right time to join Home Instead East Lothian.
- Salary Range £32k to £36k DOE & Qualifications
- Bonus Structure implemented after successful probationary period
- LEVEL – Access % of your wages early before payday
- 2:30pm finish on a Friday
- Expense paid company trips
- Many online & in-store discounts
- + many more…..
- Work closely with the Franchise Owner to coordinate the development of a high quality private domiciliary care service for older people in the local area.
- Promote the highest standards of care and service with a focus on person centred care.
- Manage the process of client acquisition form initial contact to conversion and adhering to company policy.
- Ensure relevant reports are forwarded to relevant bodies e.g. CQC, Care Inspectorate, Care Inspectorate Wales, The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority and Safeguarding.
- Promote a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.
- Build the Home Instead brand by actively networking within the local community, identify and attend related events, develop your referral provider network (RPN) and continuously build and maintain an effective relationship with existing and potential clients.
- SVQ Level 4 in Health & Social care or above
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience, training and managing a team to provide high quality domiciliary and live in care
- Extensive care experience with a proven track record in providing consistent excellent customer service.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of compliance and legislative requirements of the Care Standards regulations.