You will be covering 2 supported living services next to each other in Kings Heath. They support adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health, Complex Needs and Complex Behaviours so experience managing multiple or large services is essential.
Overview of the role
As a Registered Manager you are legally responsible for the operational day to day management of the service ensuring that your service is compliant with relevant legislation including compliance to the Health and Social Care regulations and Precious Homes policies and procedures. It is an expectation that Registered Managers are visible and leading from the front and this means being regularly on the floor and not being office based.
- To develop and maintain a high-quality service level for the people we support, your team and for CQC.
- Develop effective working relationships for the people we support, your team, local authorities, 3rd parties, and CQC.
- To carry out audits to monitor the service performance.
- Where service improvements are identified to report and action.
- To always ensure the service delivery is person centred and this is evidenced in the support plans, rotas, staff and service meetings, induction, training and culture of the service.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the people we support and their families.
- Care plans, risk assessments, supervisions and appraisals completed in an effective and timely manner.
- To ensure that all necessary records are complete, accurate and legible, and available to authorised persons when required.
- To ensure clear understanding of MCA and DoLS.
- Among other responsibilities.
Precious Homes are an established, innovative and expanding social care provider. We offer registered care and supported living services to adults with autism and learning disabilities. We are different from other care providers, we believe we offer genuine career progression opportunities and provide a great working environment which results in our teams delivering fantastic outcomes for the people we support. Having earned a strong reputation among local authorities for successfully supporting some of the most complex needs within the social care environment.
- NVQ level 4 or above.
- Experience managing a service for adults with additional needs