Helping Hands Home Care
Since 1989, we’ve supported adults of all ages to maintain their independence and stay in the place they know and love. Because, life is better at home.
Helping Hands is the nation’s most widely rated home care provider and the only one to be endorsed as a Centre of Excellence by Skills for Care. We have over 150 branches across England and Wales and we’re now looking for Registered Care Managers who are as passionate about what they do as we are to join our team.
Working for Helping Hands is like owning your own Domiciliary Care company but with the support of a nationally recognised and well-respected brand. As a Registered Care Manager you will have the flexibility to make decisions that put the quality of life of your customers and Carers first
- Day-to-day management of the branch to ensure that it is efficient, profitable and provides the highest standard of care to all customers.
- Holding the CQC/CIW registration for the branch and ensure that it operates within CQC/CIW guidelines.
- Maintain and grow carer numbers by actively recruiting new team members and guiding them through the recruitment process.
- Actively seek new business opportunities and support the commercial growth of the branch.
- Regularly review the operation of the branch to ensure that all customer needs are met.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are communicated and implemented effectively within the branch.
- Support branch staff and carers with their training and development.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have a level 5 NVQ in Management in care or be willing to work towards achieving this. Additionally, you’ll need to have knowledge of regulatory requirements and best practice in line with CQC/CIW guidance and experience of working within the care sector at management level. You’ll also need to have a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Career progression opportunities
- 23 days annual leave, rising to 25 after 2 years of service
- Blue Light Card offering discounts from business and services
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Support to complete nationally recognised qualifications
- Refer a friend scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Annual salary review