Comfort Care At Home
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Comfort Care At Home as a Registered Care Manager.
We are an independent care provider based in Chessington. We have won a number of awards, including the Homecare.co.uk Top 20 Home Care Providers in London award and Employer of the Year award for South London businesses.
We are delighted to have won the Kingston Borough Business Award 2023 for Developing Employees. We were Highly Commended for the Responsible Workplace Award and we were finalists for the Excellence In Customer Service Award.
We provide very high-quality care throughout the borough of Kingston Upon Thames, to clients who wish to retain their independence and live in the comfort of their own homes. We only provide care to privately funded clients, so excellence in care and customer service are of paramount importance.
We are looking for an organised, committed, reliable and experienced candidate to take on the Registered Care Manager role and to join our family. The focus of the role will be on managing the existing client base and team of Care Professionals, as well as enabling growth by nurturing and training new staff and servicing new clients.
WHAT WE OFFER THE REGISTERED CARE MANAGER:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home at times
- Ongoing learning and development
- Your birthday off
- Ability to volunteer with a charity of your choice for a day
- Company mobile phone
- Company events, paid holiday and pension entitlement
- Be valued for the work you do and cared for as part of a family
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE REGISTERED CARE MANAGER
1. Responsible for the care services delivered by the business.
2. Conduct care assessments for new clients and review and update care plans for existing clients.
3. Liaise with clients, relatives and healthcare professionals.
4. Ultimate responsibility for care staff and administrative staff.
5. To ensure good communication and effective team building amongst all staff, including holding regular supervisions and team meetings.
6. Lead CQC compliance and inspections and meet KPI targets.
7. To ensure the business’s policies and procedures are maintained and met.
8. To ensure successful implementation of quality control systems.
9. Involved with the recruitment, selection and training of care staff.
10. Share on-call duties.
11. In extreme cases (sickness/emergencies), deliver care services.
REGISTERED CARE MANAGER SPECIFICATION
· Proactive and flexible approach to the role
· Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to develop teams
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize detail-driven workload
· Demonstrate initiative, responsiveness, accountability, professionalism, and attention to detail
· Strong customer-service ethos
· Must be confident with technology and able to keep excellent reporting and logs
· Prior experience in the management of domiciliary care delivery
· Awareness of CQC regulations and knowledge of legislation relevant to the home care sector
· Either possess Level 5 qualification or have the necessary skills/experience
· No criminal convictions
· Full driving licence
· Own transport
· Good network of the borough of Kingston Upon Thames contacts in the health and/or care fields
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year