Supreme Care Services Ltd
The purpose of this role is to efficiently manage the provision of care within the branch in line with Key Performance Indicators, regulatory and legislative requirements and Supreme Care Services policies and procedures. The job holder is required to actively manage and organise workload within the branch to ensure that care is delivered in line with contract specifications and quality standards. This role also requires strong and productive relationships to be built with customers and staff to ensure that care is specifically planned and delivered to meet the needs of customers.
· Manage the quality and continuity of care co-ordination within the branch
· The management of events through the business operating system to meet legislative, regulatory and policy requirements
· To manage and monitor the achievement of care delivery KPI’s
· Review and evaluate care delivery to ensure an effective service is maintained at all times
· Co-ordinate and manage the branch on call rota
· Participate as required in the on call rota including alert monitoring where an electronic monitoring system is in use and alerts are assigned
· At all times observe Supreme Care Services policy in relation to confidentiality
· To maintain standards of infection control and to assist customers to maintain their own infection control needs.
· To ensure that the delivery of care is designed around the needs of the customer and is culturally appropriate
· To ensure that each customer has an assessment of care, risk assessment and a Care Plan that is matched to individual need.
· Build and maintain relationships with key referrers to the required standards
· Monitor and manage the compliance and performance of staff on an ongoing basis making full use of the electronic call monitoring system if applicable
· Manage and conduct, absence, grievance, capability issues in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
· Manage and undertake the P & DR process for all direct reports in line with required timescales
· Communicate regularly and maintain professional working relationships with field and office based staff.
· Assist and participate in the formulation of Action Plans following internal/external inspection or audit
· Implement Action Plans to required timescales and standards
· Investigate and resolve complaints relating to the delivery of care
· Implement and undertake company and regulatory communication processes (team meetings, team briefings, newsletters, posters, notice boards).
· Report, record and take appropriate action to close all incidents and accidents in line with legislative and Company requirements
· Identify learning points from incidents and accidents and incorporate into working practice
· Organise and participate in customer forums
· To comply with divisional and branch financial standard operating procedures
· To build and develop a business strategy that ensures a strong growth in care hours delivered.
This list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Health and Safety
As an employee of Supreme Care Services, the post holder has a duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, to:-
· Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and all other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
· Co-operate with their employer to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and the Health and Safety policies and procedures of the treatment centre, not intentionally or recklessly interfere with, or misuse, anything provided in the interests of health, safety, or welfare, in pursuance of any of the relevant statutory provisions.
The post holder must at all times respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and GDPR. This includes, if required to do so, obtain, process and/or use information held on a computer in a fair and lawful way, to hold data only for the specified registered purposes and to use or disclose data only to authorized persons or organizations as instructed.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.