Caremark Runnymead and Spelthorne
We are recruiting for experienced detail oriented and customer focused Registered Care Manager to join our team! You will ideally generate and promote a caring and supportive environment for Caremark’s clients by implementing very high standards of professional care and support.
Some of responsibilities include:
- To ensure compliance with Caremark’s system, policies and procedures
- To ensure the implementation and compliance
- Ultimate responsibility for all members of staff.
- To ensure that there is good communication and effective team building
- Ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
- Ensure successful operation of risk management processes.
- Liaison with clients, relatives, representatives and social workers.
- Preparation of management reports.
- To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
- To actively participate in the growth and development of the business, locally, through various marketing exercises.
Some of the benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Career progression
- 28 days paid holidays