Doves Care & Support
We are looking at recruiting for a Registered Care Manager for our domicilary care company. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual with a passion for caring to help lead our growing domiciliary care agency.
As Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for the continued growth and development of our domiciliary care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care. This established office is now seeking a Registered Care Manager who can lead the team to the next level of growth and maintain a good compliance record.
This role is suitable for both an experienced care manager looking for a new challenge or a highly motivated Deputy Manager or co-ordinator who is looking for the next step up in their career. The suitable candidate will have great commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate the drive and passion to grow a domiciliary care service.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Director to coordinate the growth and ongoing development of the home care service for older people.
- Providing inspired leadership to an existing office team and highly motivated team of carers and ensuring workloads are managed accordingly.
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
- Converting new client enquiries and coordinating rotas
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments and ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to our clients.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Be commercially aware and have strong influencing skills.
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets.
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills.
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Have a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care or working towards level 5 or equivalent Registered Manager’s Award.
- Have strong local knowledge of the West Bromwich and surrounding areas and preferably existing relationships within the local health and social care sector
With the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity. If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
- Part of the growth plans
- Large salary up to £40k
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Domiciliary Care (Preferred)
– Oversee the day-to-day operations of a domiciliary care service
– Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure high-quality care and compliance with regulations
– Manage and allocate resources effectively, including budgeting and financial management
– Recruit, train, and supervise staff members to ensure they provide compassionate and professional care
– Conduct assessments of service users’ needs and develop personalized care plans
– Coordinate with healthcare professionals, social workers, and other stakeholders to provide holistic care
– Monitor the delivery of care services to ensure they meet quality standards
– Maintain accurate records and documentation in accordance with legal requirements
– Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with staff, service users, and external partners
– Financial acumen for budgeting, financial management, and resource allocation
– Knowledge of home care regulations, policies, and procedures
– Familiarity with social work principles and practices
– Understanding of medication administration protocols
We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. As a Registered Domiciliary Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals in need of home care services.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your qualifications for consideration.
To discuss this role in detail please contact us on 01562229713 / 07933631606
Doves Care & Support follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Loyalty bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- care: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (required)