YOUR HOME CARE GROUP LIMITED
Your Home Care is the only Outstanding CQC rated home care provider in the Mansfield and Ashfield area. We have won multiple awards and are listed in the top 20 homecare providers in the East Midlands for the last 3 years. We are currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Registered Care Manager to help continue grow Your Home Care whilst maintaining high levels of service to vulnerable adults within our community.
The right candidate will have the ability to balance empathy and compassion to support clients and their families. You will understand the importance of building relationships with our clients and the members of your team as well as sharing our values for providing outstanding care. You will also be responsible for the smooth running of day to day operations.
Salary and benefits package
- £36,000 per annum starting salary)
- Excellent bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave per annum +1 year for each year of service for 5 years
- Fully enrolled pension scheme with free counselling service
- Private health care
- Paid holidays for Birthdays and Weddings
- Professional development
Reporting to the directors of the company, you will be responsible for
- Managing the needs of clients.
- Leading, managing and supporting our office and community staff.
- Quality control and the efficient running of the business.
- The growth of our care service and our team of carers.
- Maintaining our high standards and CQC status.
- Reporting of KPIs weekly and monthly.
This will include:
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service.
- Leading, managing and supporting our team of carers, ensuring outstanding service is delivered to our clients and that workloads on staff are reasonable.
- Meeting with new and existing clients to help assess needs, advise on and create care plans.
- In the local community, raising awareness of our services, including: speaking to and meeting prospective clients, converting them to our client base, recruiting and training carers and networking in the local community.
- Establishing and reviewing our operations to ensure that the best possible services are delivered without interruption.
- Taking responsibility for rigorous quality control, including quality assurance visits to clients and monthly audits.
- Conducting risk assessments and ensuring compliance with relevant legal & regulatory requirements.
- Actively responding to and resolving queries and concerns.
- In the event of a complaint, investigating the allegation, ensuring a satisfactory resolution; using findings to implement improvements as appropriate.
- Generally, to promote the growth and development of Your Home Care as the preferred local supplier of domiciliary home care.
As the ideal candidate you will have proven experience in domiciliary home care and a track record in providing consistently excellent levels of service. You will also have the following:
- To have or have nearly completed the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services, or an equivalent qualification recognised by the CQC.
- Experience of leading, training, managing and supporting a team to provide high quality domiciliary care services; the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- A calm professional manner and attention to detail.
- The willingness to be part of an on-call rota.
- The willingness and capability to support colleagues in emergency situations.
- Proven experience of conducting care assessments and care planning.
- Excellent up to date knowledge and understanding of compliance and legislative requirements in the Care Standards regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- To be able to work well under pressure without loss of accuracy or consistency.
- To be able to prioritise needs quickly and effectively, delegating where appropriate.
- To be commercially aware, with a good understanding of the commercial aspects of care provision, including the need for business growth and the costs of time.
- To be able to balance commercial needs with the non-negotiable requirement that we deliver the very best level of service.
- To have passed your driving test and be able to use your own vehicle..
You will also need to demonstrate:
- A real passion for providing Outstanding care.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- A good understanding of efficient operations, systems and processes.
- Excellent I.T. skills.
- The enthusiasm, drive and capability to be part of our developing care services.
Your Home Care is a unique company rooted in the communities it serves and our team stands out for its ethos of compassion and professionalism. We exemplify respect for the individual, with a deep understanding of care and support that is second to none. Our Registered Manager will be instrumental in delivering truly outstanding services, while also making YHC the model of excellence in the locality.
This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure and satisfactory references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £36,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mansfield: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person