Visiting Angels Northants
We are expanding and looking for an Experienced Registered Care Manager who can take us to the next level due to growth and expansion.
Visiting Angels is a global care giant with community-based values. We are the leading care provider in the US, launched in the UK in 2017 and now have 735 offices worldwide. We pride ourselves on being ‘carer centric’ with great rates of pay and work-related benefits, and because of this, we have industry leading staff retention levels.
We are offering the exciting opportunity to embark on a journey together to build our care franchise in Northamptonshire area based on an existing, successful model.
Visiting Angels Northants are looking for someone who is willing to lead by example and go the extra mile for their team, creating a work atmosphere that promotes a high quality of work life. We need someone to assist in implementing the existing, successful business plan, whilst working alongside the registered provider to manage, develop and grow the business in innovative ways.
With experience in leadership and management within the care sector, we need someone who has demonstrated the ability to consistently improve services in line with CQC standards, showing a clear understanding of what ‘outstanding’ care looks like.
You will help build a work family where everyone is valued as an individual, whilst creating and maintaining a culture of performance and excellence. With your innate kindness, you will create a point of much-needed support for families and provide life-changing services for clients. You will make a difference in people’s lives, one by one.
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager and the law relating to domiciliary care services.
- An understanding of the uniqueness of providing a tailored home care service
- Excellent understanding of the needs of people who require care and support and the provision of care services in line with best practice
- Excellent understanding of the principles of high quality person centred care and support and non- discriminatory care practice
- Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to care services and risk management
- Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures
- Experience of managing and developing an effective staff team including recruitment
- supporting and supervising staff
- Qualifications Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Training in infection control, full PPE provided, clients have Covid risk assessments completed, bi-weekly lateral flow testing for all staff
- Diploma of Higher Education (required)
- RCM: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence and access to a car (required)