Bloomberg Care Services Ltd
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring Bloomberg Care Services Limited’s continued compliance with relevant legislation. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organizational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources. Bloomberg Care Services Ltd is an ambitious, forward-thinking Organisation and you must be committed to developing and enhancing the services we provide.
Duties & Responsibilities Compliance:
1)To maintain a high-quality service working in partnership with colleagues to manage services
2) To ensure the service meets, and indeed exceeds, the requirements of the Health &
Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality
Commission guidance ‘Essential Standards of Quality & Safety
3) To ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment, person-centered planning, and regular outcome focussed reviews of services.
4) To ensure compliance with Bloomberg Care Services Limited’s Development & Training and Supervision Policies
1) To ensure the delivery of person-centered care/support services that promote independence, choice, and dignity to empower people to live as independently as possible.
2) To ensure care/support services are structured in a way that provides flexibility, reliability, and continuity.
3) To ensure services are accessible.
4) To ensure the development of robust systems and procedures.
5) To ensure the service is appropriately resourced with the right number of suitably qualified, skilled, and experienced staff.
6) To ensure that all new referrals are responded to in a timely manner in line with contractual and organizational timescales.
7) To oversee the coordination of care workers across all areas.
8) To deliver services that ensure the Organisation’s duty of care to the service user and staff providing the service.
9) To ensure good communication and links with all stakeholders with regard to the provision of services including commissioners, service users, relatives, social work teams, etc.
10) To ensure the office is resourced during office hours and be responsible for ensuring the provision of an effective out-of-hours on-call service.
1) In partnership with the senior management team participate in the strategic development of the organization and assist with the identification and development of strategies for the planning and delivery of quality, innovative new services.
2) To grow and develop services through increasing delivered hours and maximizing referral opportunities.
3) To identify marketing opportunities and develop a marketing plan.
4) To manage projects that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the service.
5) To develop and maintain a lucrative client base through a proactive approach designed to support further opportunities with both current and prospective clients
6) Identify new business opportunities through network and references
7) To produce monthly management reports and attend Senior Management Team and Board Meetings.
Team Management and Leadership
1) To manage a staff team both involved in the management and direct provision of the service.
2) To ensure that there is a coordinated and consistent approach to service provision that is cost-effective and efficient making the best use of allocated resources.
3) To identify recruitment needs and develop plans to ensure the service is appropriately resourced with capacity for growth.
4) To be routinely involved in a range of human resources/staff management duties including:
- Workforce Planning to agreed KPIs
- Recruitment and selection
- Supervision, Appraisal
- Disciplinary/Capability procedures
- Absence Management
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list, the job holder may be required to undertake such other duties as Management may from time to time reasonably require
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Managerial: 2 years (preferred)