Compassion First Home Care Ltd
We have a really exciting and unique opportunity for the right individual who has experience in the health and social care sector – preferably in domiciliary care services.
Compassion First Home Care is an established domciliary care company covering the majority of the Midlands. We have customers in Warwickshire, Bromsgrove, Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield and their surrounding areas.
We are looking for experienced registered managers to join our team to run their own branch of our domicliary care service. Our modest customer base is already very happy with the services they receive so the right candidate will be expected to enter into the business and not only maintain our customer satisatfaction levels but also enhance them.
Additonally, the right candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to grow their area’s customer numbers to ensure continual bussiness growth.
We’d love to chat with you if you:
– Hold registration with CQC
– Have a Level 5 Health and Social Care Management Qualification
– Have at least 2 years management experience
Any successful candidate will also be expected to:
– Be responsible for the day to day running of the care service, care planning and management of staff
– Ensure appropriate management of any safeguarding concerns including – liaising with local authority, completing appropriate and thorough documentation, investigation and resolution to any and all incidents
– Ensure and mainatain the completion of all relevant documentation in a timely manner especially in response to incidents/concerns as well as compliance.
– Continuously carry out trend analysis and evidencing this with appropriate documentation (Trend analysis)
– Complete in-depth quarterly audits to ensure appropriate compliance levels within the service
– Have an oversight of all support plans and other customer documentation ensuring all reflect ‘Outstanding’ quality in relation to CQC regulation and guidance
– Ensure all customers receive excellent service from all members of the team and being available to any customers who wish to discuss elements of their care directly with the registered manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 per year