Blossom Home Care
Blossom Home Care are launching in Aberdeen. Would you like to become the registered manager working with us Josephine and Innocent, local business owners to deliver Blossom’s multi-award-winning premium care and support services?
Whether you have been a Deputy, Coordinator, Assistant Manager, QA, or an RM before, read on and then get in touch to find out more.
You will need one of the below:
Ø SVQ Social Services and Healthcare SCQF Level 7
Ø any practice award in the supervisor or manager category
Ø HNC in Social Services.
Hours: Full-time, day shift + on-call rota
Pay: £30,000 – £36,000 P/A
Working for Blossom
The most rewarding Registered Manager job in Aberdeen, and here’s why… because we provide care and support to our clients – support in so many positive and rewarding ways. Each client’s care plan will be setup to maintain the elements of their life they love – leading to happier more grateful people to care for.
Premium care doesn’t mean more pressure. Longer visit times take the pressure off carers so they can chat and interact with each client and build proper relationships. Happier clients and happier carers mean your role as the manager is easier when compared with other typical home care providers.
- Minimum 50-minute visits mean you will have less clients and therefore less staff to manage
- More time enables more personalised care and support
- Our App provides real-time updates from our carers on every client visit
- We insist on a positive team culture – everyone to be approached with a genuine smile
- Premium pay and benefits with the opportunity for progression within the network
A positive attitude is very important
This is a great opportunity for a positive person looking to progress in their career, whether you have been a Deputy, Coordinator, Assistant Manager, QA, or an RM before.
Your skills and experience:
- You will need a positive caring attitude
- Level 7 Practitioner Qualification (if a new manager)
- Experienced Managerial skills
- Punctuality, appearance and manners are vitally important
- We are realistic… it won’t always go to plan… you’ll need to be robust and unflappable in character with the ability to instantly rebound to positively fix issues
What do Manager’s within other Blossom businesses think?
Kelli – Development Manager (Multi-office)
“Blossom’s far better than other companies I’ve worked at. The longer calls mean carers get the time they need and the other thing is the higher level of management support – they want you to succeed. I’ve moved up through the business, they help you – there’s a positive attitude and approach.”
Darren – Deputy Manager (North)
“I started as a senior and I’m now a Deputy Manager. What first attracted me was the call times – you don’t just get paid the contact time, carers get paid for the call and travel and mileage. And the minimum 50 minutes is way better. It gives the time to build relationship with the clients, some of them have no other visitors in the day and the contact we have is vital to their wellbeing.”
Paige – Registered Manager (North East)
“I started back in 2018 as a carer, worked up to senior carer, then admin, next deputy manager and now RM. It’s better than other care businesses I’ve worked at before, we pay a full 50-minute visit, not by the minute, and you’ve got time to speak to clients, provide that companionship and socialise, not just do the care tasks.”
To apply to work at Blossom Home Care you will need to:
– Supply the contact details of at least one previous employer for a reference
– Be willing to undergo a CQC level DBS check
– Provide full right to work documentation (if required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 40hrs per week and to the safe running of the service
Salary: £30,000 – £36,000
Schedule: Office hours + on-call rota
Experience: At least 1 years care and management/coordination experience – full training and 24/7 guidance and support provided
Licence/Certification: You need to be signed up to the PVG scheme (Protecting Vulnerable Groups)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability