Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People
Registered General Manager
QEF Care and Rehabilitation Centre is searching for a dynamic Registered General Manager with in-depth knowledge of running a neuro-rehabilitation centre. The ideal candidate will be a confident leader, ensuring delivery of the highest standards of quality care by following company policy and monitoring outcomes.
As a Registered General Manager you will be responsible for the management of the service and work actively with the senior management team, managers of services and the various QEF teams as necessary. You will lead in providing vision, leadership and direction which ensures that the management of the service is delivered to the highest standard and is consistent with the principles and values of personalisation, independence and social inclusion and committed to demonstrating outcomes and to developing the users voice within a multi – disciplinary team and with Regulators.
The role is a real chance for an effective leader to come in and put their stamp on this service and lead the team into a new and exciting future.
– Holiday entitlement, 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays (FTE), with additional days gained for length of service.
– Pension, QEF is proud to make a contribution higher than its legal obligation for employees in the QEF Group Personal Pension scheme.
– Life Assurance, A Life Assurance policy is paid for by QEF for all employees. This provides death in service lump sum payment of four times annual salary.
– Healthcare, employees are eligible to join the Westfield Health cash plan, which is funded by QEF at no cost to the employee.
– 24 hour employee counselling service.
– Shopping Discounts, employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of high street shops and other suppliers, as part of their Westfield membership.
– Transport, 1.8 miles from Leatherhead main line station, trains direct to London Victoria and Waterloo. On demand bus service available from the train station.
– Free onsite parking.
– Training opportunities and career progression.
Disability Confident Employer
- QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
- Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).
If you are a registered manager and have an interest in neuro rehabilitation and stroke clients we would love to hear from you.