St Matthews Healthcare
St Matthews Healthcare is one of the largest mental health service providers in Northamptonshire with locations also stretching across the West Midlands and East Sussex. We have been providing compassionate and personal care for over 25 years to our patients and residents in our growing portfolio of 7 homes and 3 hospitals.
The post holder will have 37.5 hour accountability for all aspects of management of the Unit and accountable for the production of the Unit Operational Policy & Statement of Purpose. This will include service delivery, quality improvement and meeting nationally and locally set standards and targets in line with health and social care setting requirements. The post holder will strive to ensure maximum efficiency and clinical effectiveness using the unit resources and skills to achieve the best results and outcomes for residents/clients and be a role model, demonstrating leadership skills in managing the Unit.
The post holder will understand the importance of nurturing key relationships with external agencies, the community and within the organisation, developing and maintaining excellent working links with colleagues from other parts of the company and other agencies.
The post holder will work within the principles of the agreed model of care for the service and, wherever possible, exceed the minimum standards set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
The post holder will assist the Director of Nursing and Clinical Services through delegated and agreed tasks, with specific operational and strategic issues, acting independently when necessary.
- Valid registration with NMC as RMN/RN (MH)/RGN/RNLD
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Management qualification, training or relevant experience
- Evidence of effectively leading a team
- Demonstrable experience at a senior level within a health care organisation
- Understanding and commitment to equal opportunities
- Experience and understanding of quality management
- Experience of managing budgets
- Understanding of the needs of the client in the clinical area experiencing mental health problems work collaboratively in a multi-agency environment
- Understanding of CQC minimum care standards
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coventry, CV4 9QS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£60,000.00 per year