McCarthy Stone are looking for a professional and experienced Registered Manager to lead the team at our prestigious estate Matcham Grange in Harrogate.
Matcham Grange, situated on Wetherby Road in Harrogate, is a range of Retirement Living Plus properties by McCarthy Stone, including 34 one-bed and 18 two-bed apartments exclusive to the over 70s.
Salary: £37,521 per annum plus benefits + Career Progression
In addition to an annual bonus, our Estate Managers can earn additional bonuses relating to performance which are paid quarterly – our highest earner last year was paid over £3,500!
Hours: 38.75 per week
McCarthy Stone have a wealth of support and benefits for their staff. These include:
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Annual bonus (linked to personal and estate objectives)
- Working in, and managing a stunning environment
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Opportunities to stay in our guest suites across all our developments UK wide
- Discounts on apartment purchases for employees and immediate family
- Management and leadership training and support with professional qualifications
- Mentoring scheme
- 24/7 access to Employee Assist Programme (including counsellors and legal advisors) and access to inhouse Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual professional subscriptions paid for e.g., Skills for Care
About the role: This is a brilliant opportunity to manage a thriving community of active and independent older people, so they get to live their best lives – in elegant private apartments in a beautiful setting – with the support of a dedicated and friendly team. Every day will be diverse, and you’ll have the opportunity to use your people and professional skills to make a real difference.
- You will be a warm, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual who cares deeply about championing the rights and wellbeing of older people.
- Committed to building a thriving community where everyone feels included, happy and empowered to live life to the full.
- Have previous experience of promoting the welfare of older or vulnerable people and managing a team.
- Have or are working towards a QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. However, we will also consider the right people with alternative qualifications and relevant experience, who are motivated to complete the necessary qualifications in an agreed period of time.
McCarthy Stone has been officially recognised as a great place to work! This is a hugely rewarding role and a career to be proud of, where every day you will go home knowing you made a positive difference to the lives of older people.
Could this role be the perfect job for you? Apply now! All applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, and we hold the right to appoint before the closing date.
McCarthy Stone celebrate diversity and promote equality and inclusion amongst our colleagues. We welcome applications from all, regardless of personal characteristics or background.