Easy Living Solutions Ltd
Are you a Registered care manager or are you looking to progress your career. Do you love working with older people? Are you committed to making a difference to peoples lives? Do you want people to live independently and achieve meaningful outcomes? If so, this could be the job for you!!
Fantastic opportunity available for a Registered Manager with a passion for providing high quality care services to older clients within the community.
You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centered approach.
You will oversee the care delivery within the service, manage and supervise the staff team and ensure the highest standards of care are provided. As a Registered manager you will also be responsible for liaising with CQC and continuously monitor the needs of our clients.
· Assessment of new clients and the formation of care plans
· Directly work with the clients we support and their families to assess the risks and viability of living in their own homes
· Day to day running of the business, policies, procedures, finance, and administration
· Managing and working to set budgets
· Maintain and update all records both electronically and manually
The ideal candidate will currently be a manger with several years’ experience working with the elderly, in either home care or a residential setting. You will have experience of working with dementia clients and those at the end of life. You will be calm and able to deal with complex needs and challenging situations with the ability to react effectively to the changing operational priorities.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will have the skill to perform varied tasks simultaneously and develop great relationships.
You will need to have:
· Clear enhanced DBS record
· Experience of Social Services and Local Authority
· Have a Health and Social Care degree and/or management qualification within the Health Care Sector or an equivalent
· Must have sound knowledge and understanding of CQC and current legislation
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Full UK driving license
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- 8 hour shift
All staff are double vaccinated, numbers of staff in the office at anyone time are limited. All staff have plentiful supplies of PPE which is worn with all clients.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newent, GL18 1AH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What sort of management style do you have and what attracts you to a position in care?
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- senior care/deputy: 2 years (required)
- English (required)
- NVQ 5 or equivalent (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
- Day shift (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (preferred)
Application deadline: 21/09/2022