The Agincare Group
Agincare, one of the UK’s largest providers of social care are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a Live-in Care Registered Manager to lead the team and service provision from Woking, Surrey. This service covers the entire South East Region of the UK.
What’s on Offer
- Up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Fully funded training and career development
- Paid DBS
- Blue Light Care discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Staff appreciation incentives
About the Role
As the Registered Manager, you will lead the team to provide a safe, caring, responsive and effective service for our clients in their own homes, ensuring delivery of the highest possible care standards fully compliant with all CQC statutory regulations, whilst making sure you achieve your operational and quality assurance KPI’s.
The Registered Manager will ensure that our clients and staff are safe and happy, their welfare and well-being safeguarded, and that our service is effectively managed and delivered.
Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, great communications skills, and an ability to influence, engage and motivate others at all levels. The ideal candidate will also:
- Hold an NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent desirable
- Have demonstrable experience managing in a care setting for vulnerable people; Leading, managing, and developing those in your team
- Have previously been a CQC Registered Manager
- Hold a Full Valid UK Driving Licence, own transport and must be willing to travel to meetings & training at other venues as there may be a need for occasional overnight stays