Right at Home UK
Right at Home Dundee, Angus and North Fife
Location: Dundee, Angus and North Fife
Salary: Negotiable up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
Are you looking for a remarkable opportunity to join a team committed to providing exceptional care and support?
Are you ambitious and a natural leader?
Do you want to make a significant difference to the lives of our clients?
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something special. Right at Home are recruiting for an ambitious, driven and caring Registered Manager for our fantastic office in Dundee, Angus and North Fife to manage, develop and grow the business.
Right at Home is trusted by generations. Our network of local offices around the UK work tirelessly to deliver on our promises. For us it’s not just about providing a service, it’s about building valuable relationships with everyone we work with.
Why join Right at Home Dundee, Angus and North Fife
· Competitive salary up to £40,000 (DOE)
· A very generous performance-based bonus structure
· Right at Home network awarded Workbuzz 5 Star Employer Status
· Awarded Top 20 Home Care Group
· 33% of the network rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission
· 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Ongoing support – we value our Registered Managers and offer a full support system, ongoing training to enhance skills and business knowledge as well as dedicated compliance support to achieve Grade 5 or 6 with Care Inspectorate Scotland.
· A voice – regular Registered Manager Forums to share ideas, challenges and ensure your needs are being met.
As the Registered Manager, you will play an instrumental part in building on the success of our established office. You will be a fundamental pillar in the overall smooth running of the operation and day to day business, working alongside our franchise owner and an amazing team of care co-ordinators, senior care givers and care givers.
Responsibilities of the Registered Manager include:
· Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything they do.
· Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring they achieve a minimum of Grade 5 Care Inspectorate inspection.
· To understand and implement policies, CI and SSSC regulations.
· Accountable for the Health & Safety of staff and clients; ensuring relevant policies and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment.
· Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and approved practice, promoting business aims and values.
· Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to all clients.
· Ability to identify and recruit high quality care assistants, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios.
· Ensure the provision of staﬀ training is implemented and the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently.
· Ability to ensure scheduling is eﬀectively designed so that care assistants deliver the allocated care to the client.
· To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits and Annual Surveys.
· Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Support Plans to ensure the outcome of the client is achieved and the customers’ expectations are exceeded by going the extra mile.
· Take responsibility for ensuring the emergency on-call mobile phone is covered outside normal oﬃce hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
· To be aware of Key Performance Indicators and to accurately record and report statistics to the Director as appropriate.
· Ad hoc duties to support the Director, as and when required, to meet the needs of the business including covering Carer duties when necessary.
· To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets.
Qualifications and Experience required from our Registered Manager:
· SVQ Social Service and Healthcare SCQF Level 9.
· SVQ Care Services Leadership and Management SCOF Level 10.
· Any award in management that is certified at or above SCQF Level 9.
· In depth understanding of CI inspection criteria for Grade 5 (Very good) and Grade 6 (Excellent) scales.
· Management experience of service provision in the care industry.
· Experience in managing people.
If you have experience as a Registered Manager, Care Manager, experienced Deputy Manager, NHS Ward Manager, Unit Manager, within Care Inspectorate or other management or leadership role within the healthcare sector, we would love to hear from you.