We are currently hiring for a Registered Manager to open a brand new mental health care home in Croydon!
Bramley Health are a specialist health and social care provider based in the South East of the UK. Following sustained success throughout the Bramley Group, we are going through an exciting period of growth and are now getting ready to open a brand new care home in 2024.
The home will focus on supporting 45 males with neuro degenerative conditions, mental health diagnosis, acquired brain injury presentations and varying degrees of physical disabilities.
As a Registered Manager, you embody the culture and values of the business, and lead from the front. You will manage all aspects of the Homes daily operation, ensuring that the highest possible standard of care is provided in accordance with company policy and registration with the CQC.
Key responsibilities of the Registered Manager role will include:
- Creating a strong reliable team, train, supervise, appraise and line manage all staff for the service.
- Oversight of the nursing and support worker rotas
- To be knowledgeable with the mental health act
- To be knowledgeable with the main provisions of the health and safety at work, and the COSHH regulations ensuring that all staff adhere to the policies and procedures accordingly.
- Ensuring CQC requirements are upheld at all times
- Monitor the day to day care of all service users in the service
- Effectively coordinate service users’ reviews
- Ensuring medication is administered as prescribed and that it is reviewed at appropriate intervals by medical staff
- Being available for on call/out of hours.
About you, the successful Registered Manager
- Experience running similar services
- Experience achieving CQC rating of good or higher, in addition to having the passion and drive to want to achieve outstanding for Napier Lodge
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care using evidence based approaches.
- Ability to prioritise workload and delegate where possible
- Ability to supervise, teach and mentor qualified and unqualified staff
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- (Desirable) Current NMC registration