Berkeley Home Health
Registered Manager- Winchmore Hill
Our group of domiciliary and live-in care companies help vulnerable people live independently within the comfort of their own homes. Your role will be to ensure that all employees are compliant with employment law and CQC. You may have experience as a compliance manager, compliance officer, audit manager or similar.
As the Registered Manager, you will need to possess leadership qualities that engage and motivates your team – setting clear expectation and delivery of the highest standards across all elements of the business.
You will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and be driven to achieve a ‘customer first’ ethos. Key to success will be a focused approached to business growth achieved through a defined strategy and strong reputation.
- Lead, coach and develop the team of Care Managers, Coordinators and Client Services to deliver the highest standards of care and customer service to ensure client retention.
- team engagement to lower carer turnover and increase retention through engaging with the teams via positive and informative communication.
- Ensuring the Berkeley brand is positioned in a professional way, striving to continuously improve and engage stakeholders – creating a leading service through strong customer service reputation will be your priority.
- Deliver budgeted revenue and margin targets ensuring a cost-effective delivery of service.
Trinity Homecare Group’s brands include Berkeley Home Health, Trinity Homecare, Corinium Care, Country Cousins, Patricia White’s, Fitzrovia and GenuineCare. Care is at the heart of everything we do, and it’s important that you are as passionate as we are about ensuring we have brilliant people to help us deliver.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £38,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person