Care Manager experience is essential for this role.
We are looking for a nurturing and caring individual with commercial aptitude. You will be passionate about investing, supporting and leading people to thrive and get excited by the idea of driving forward a successful business.
Under the expert guidance of our Head of Operations you will be welcomed into an extended family of supportive colleagues, and will learn everything required to lead Bright Care’s Redhill/Reigate branch as we expand our offering in the area.
Bright Care brings joy and purpose to people’s lives through the value of our private and premium home care, and our branches are the beating heartbeat of this provision. As a branch manager, you will be entirely responsible for building, nurturing and growing the dedicated care team and the customers who put their trust in us. You will also be accountable for the continued growth and financial success of the branch as we grow an exceptional business together.
What Skills And Personal Attributes Are Important?
It’s essential that you fully align with our company core values. Additionally:
- Sales & Marketing: You will be naturally talented at sales and networking, and have a strong understanding of the target audience.
- Commercial Acumen: You will understand business finance and your part in the bigger picture.
- Dream Team Dynamics: You should recognise the people who are the right fit for the team, and be able to nurture and grow them to bring their best.
- Leadership & Management: You should possess the combination of personality and leadership skills to make the team want to follow your direction and motivate them to act towards achieving a common goal.
- Customer Care: You will work within the regulatory care requirements and Bright Care’s standards to deliver the best care experience for those that put their trust in us.
This is a permanent full-time contract, and you’ll be required to participate in the on-call rota too. This is a role that requires being office based. The annual salary starts between £40,000 and £45,000 and will increase as you progress.
It is essential you have a driving licence and your own car.
In 2021, we were voted Best Companies No.1 Health and Social Care Company to work for.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person