Care in My Home
We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager who is wanting to join a premium care domiciliary team.
We are a Tier one provider in the Area. We want the successful candidate to:-
- Ensure the provision of high-quality care to the existing service user base
- Utilise your business development skills to achieve growth targets (plans are in place to double the size of the existing service and expand the service geographically by opening new branches, so you could find yourself operating in a more senior managerial role before too long)
- Recruit, develop and manage a high-quality staff team (staff turnover is very low)
- Strive to achieve an Outstanding CQC rating.
The company has a low staff turnover and is a desired place to work due to the welcoming and friendly environment that they operate in. You will enjoy plenty of support from a caring ownership team who will also give you plenty of opportunity to work independently and to shape the staff team. They will also provide opportunity for management of more than one service.
If you are a Registered Manager who would enjoy managing a premium care domiciliary service and want to work alongside a group of people who all have similar values for delivering care, then this could well be the role for you!
In order to be a successful Manager in this role, you will need (amongst other things):
- Strong experience with domiciliary care
- Good communication skills
- IT literacy
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Strong understanding of CQC and other relevant regulations