Trinity Independent Care
Trinity Independent Care is a small business in Leicester. We are professional, inclusive and collaborative.
Registered Domiciliary Manager
– Oversee the day-to-day operations of a domiciliary care service
– Ensure the delivery of high-quality care to clients in their own homes
– Develop and implement care plans for each client
– Coordinate and schedule care staff to ensure appropriate coverage
– Conduct regular assessments of clients’ needs and adjust care plans accordingly
– Monitor and evaluate the performance of care staff
– Maintain accurate records and documentation related to client care
– Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
– Registered Manager with relevant qualifications and experience in domiciliary care
– Strong leadership and management skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care services
– Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations in domiciliary care
– Proficient in medication administration and management
– Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritize tasks
– Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated individual to lead a team of care professionals in providing exceptional home care services. If you have a passion for delivering high-quality care and possess the necessary skills and qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that this position requires registration as a Domiciliary Manager with CQC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,023.00-£33,225.00 per year