Our Estate Managers can earn additional bonuses relating to performance which are paid quarterly – our highest earner last year was paid over £3,500!
McCarthy Stone are looking for a professional and experienced Registered Manager to lead the team at our prestigious estate Oakfield Court in Urmston, Manchester.
Oakfield Court was built by McCarthy & Stone and designed specifically for assisted retirement living for the over 70’s. The development consists of 51 one and two-bedroom retirement apartments with design features to make day-to-day living easier.
Salary: £36,358.00 per annum plus benefits + Career Progression
Hours: 40 per week
McCarthy Stone have a wealth of support and benefits for their staff. These include:
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Annual bonus (linked to personal and estate objectives)
- Working in, and managing a stunning environment
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Opportunities to stay in our guest suites across all our developments UK wide
- Discounts on apartment purchases for employees and immediate family
- Management and leadership training and support with professional qualifications
- Mentoring scheme
- 24/7 access to Employee Assist Programme (including counsellors and legal advisors) and access to inhouse Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual professional subscriptions paid for e.g., Skills for Care
About the role: This is a brilliant opportunity to manage a thriving community of active and independent older people, so they get to live their best lives – in elegant private apartments in a beautiful setting – with the support of a dedicated and friendly team. Every day will be diverse, and you’ll have the opportunity to use your people and professional skills to make a real difference.
- You will be a warm, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual who cares deeply about championing the rights and wellbeing of older people.
- Committed to building a thriving community where everyone feels included, happy and empowered to live life to the full.
- Have previous experience of promoting the welfare of older or vulnerable people and managing a team.
- Hold a QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. However, we will also consider the right people with alternative qualifications and relevant experience, who are motivated to complete the necessary qualifications in an agreed period of time.
As the UK’s leading developer and manager of retirement communities, we provide high quality homes to exacting specifications. As of November 2021, McCarthy Stone operates 475 developments across the UK for more than 20,000 people.
We believe in championing the role, wellbeing and happiness of older people in society. We help our customers have a better later life, so they feel more connected, recognised and valued than ever. In late 2020 we launched the McCarthy Stone Charitable Foundation to support local causes that help older people in need across Britain.
We are proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work 2022 as well as making the Great Place to Work Wellbeing list!