Registered Care Manager
About us at GoodOaks Home Care:
GoodOaks Home Care works exclusively with private individuals offering high quality visiting and live-in care in client’s homes. Our growth and success across our network of 17 local offices is largely due to recommendations and referrals. We are focused on providing a premium service of personalised, dependable and quality care.
About the Role:
Working with the Director this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, highly focused and resilient individual to rapidly grow our care provision across Bedford whilst ensuring the quality of our service is outstanding.
This opportunity will be for either an experienced Registered Manager or an individual with extensive experience in the Care Sector who is keen to progress. You will not only have a passion for delivering a high quality premium level of care but also a developed commercial awareness and strategic mindset and ideally understands the tendering process. You will also have the ability to create opportunities and achieve ambitious growth and profitability targets on a monthly basis.
This is a varied and challenging role, therefore we are looking for a candidate who:
● Is commercially aware and driven to meet ambitious monthly growth and profitability targets
● Has extensive experience and understanding of the Care Industry with a proven understanding of CQC Regulations, inspections and knows what it means to achieve a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ rating
● Has excellent demonstratable experience of leading a team at a Deputy level or above and an ability to influence people positively
● Builds fantastic working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
● Has a proactive approach to networking at all levels in the community
● Has advanced organisational, planning and administrative skills
● Is exceptionally driven to develop and grow our Care services
● Is flexible to meet the needs of the business, including participating in the out of hours on-call when required and/or work unsociable hours, including evening or occasional weekend work to meet the needs of the business
Required Qualifications for the Role:
You must hold a Level 2 or 3 NVQ or QCF Diploma and ideally QCF L5 in Health and Social Care.
You must also have a full driving licence and use of a car.
If you are passionate about the Care Industry and a highly motivated, driven individual this role may be the perfect fit for you.
Benefits of being a Registered Manager with GoodOaks:
· Competitive pay, earn up to £36,000, plus mileage
· Incentivised bonus scheme (to be discussed and agreed)
· Employment perks and benefits, including pension
· Ongoing training and development
· Onsite parking
· Award winning Visiting and Live- in home care provider
· Joining the UK’s only carbon neutral care franchise
· Supportive, positive, and proactive culture across our franchise network
This is a new start up franchise office so this is a great opportunity to hit the ground running and make it your own.
We are looking for an individual that can reliably commute or plans to relocate to the Bedford area before starting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
- Free or subsidised travel
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bedford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)