Allied Intergrated Services Ltd
We are looking for a Placement Manager who is passionate about achieving the best outcomes for our young people. If successful, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a direct a team in supporting vulnerable young people 16 +
Location : Leicestershire
The right candidate will be motivated towards excellence and improvement of personal performance with a can-do attitude and attention to detail. They will have the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure; possess outstanding communication and people skills The candidate must have a working knowledge of social care regulations and compliance guidelines and an in-depth knowledge of safeguarding requirements and legislation.
- Hold a Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services OR be willing to enrol and current hold either a Level 3 in Residential Childcare, Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce, Level 3 Diploma in Youth Work Practice
- 2 years management experience working with young people in a similar setting within the last 5 years.
- Full-time – Permanent
- Including on Call
£35k+ depending on experience
•on call allowance
As a placement Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations. You are to lead and manage staff and placements resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the these, exceeding regulatory standards. To manage the budget and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality, and performance.
Finance and Operations:
- Ensure all KPIs are met and achieved.
- To manage staff rota, enabling deployment of appropriate staff resources to ensure key tasks are fulfilled, to include provision for back up as required in times of emergency/out of hours.
- Maintain a positive working environment.
- Drive a high engagement culture through vision and great leadership, coaching, development, recognition and communication to retain our people.
- Robust performance management, including supervision and appraisals.
- Identify and pursue training and development needs to drive succession and talent management of our people.
- Manage people matters and challenging situations, such as discipline, grievance, capability, and absence.
- Ensure the workplace upholds effective systems that are understood, implemented and monitored, with consideration to Company policy and procedure, including those relating to Health and Safety, equality and diversity.
Meeting Standards / Compliance / Quality:
- Ensure that all employees within the home understand their role, so that they are able to undertake their duties and responsibilities to a consistently high standard in the normal course of their duties.
- Comply with all statutory / legislative requirements.
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures and all other relevant supplementary instructions.
- Liaise with and co-operate at all times with relevant Local Authority employees and other professionals, meeting their requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare detailed reports for Statutory and Case Reviews to a consistently high standard.
- Implement quality assurance practices to monitor and evaluate standards of the individual and of the team performance, to support the company to achieve its objective to continuously improve upon quality.
- Ensure that all safeguarding cases are managed in line with safeguarding protocols and are reported to Placements / Operations Managers, as appropriate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: £38,229.00-£40,457.00 per year