Blue Mountain Homes Ltd
Since 2002, we have been “reaching out and changing lives”. Blue Mountain Homes is an established yet progressive company, operating Residential Children’s Homes and Independent Schools across the UK, expanding into areas of need.
We are looking for an engaging and solution orientated Registered Manager to manage a 4 bedded female CSE home in the Langley Mill area. Our vision for this home is to work therapeutically with Young People to expand their skill set and get them ready for independence.
Our Values and Ethos
– We believe that all young people deserve to live in a safe and nurturing environment, cared for by a dedicated staff team, who are experienced and well trained.
– The skilled staff recognise the value of building relationships with young people that are respectful, consistent and supportive.
– We provide the safe haven in which the young person can grow physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Our young people may also have complex emotional and behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviours.
As the Registered Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that the best possible outcomes are achieved for the young people.
* Ensuring that a high standard of care is maintained at all times in accordance with the Care Standards and all concerned Regulatory Authorities
* Staff management and professional development
* Involvement in referral and placement matching process
To be considered for the role you will have:
* Two years experience working in a residential children’s home.
* Relationship building skills, bringing inspirational care and direction to young people
* Have completed or be willing to work towards the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or the NVQ 4 in Leadership and Management for Care Services and the NVQ 4 in Heath and Social Care (Children’s Pathway). The Company will fund this fantastic opportunity for Continued Professional Development.
* A detailed working knowledge of the Quality Standards for Children’s Homes is crucial for this role.
- Company pension 3% Employer Pension Contribution
- 28 days including bank holidays, and an extra day per year of service up to 5 year
- Free DBS Check
- Referral programme up to £500
- Store discount
- Employee Wellbeing service
- Therapeutic training for all staff
- Monthly Recognition Awards