We have an excellent career opportunity for the role of Registered Manager to join our AMAZING team here at Haighfield Care Home based in Wigan.
Haighfield specialises in Nursing Care but also offers permanent Residential Care services. Are you kind? Compassionate? A people person? Love making a difference in people’s lives? Do you get a good feeling when you help other people? Then we can offer you the perfect role where you will genuinely make a difference, everyday!
Hours: Full time role working 40 hours per week
Salary: A very competitive salary for the right candidate
We can offer you;
- A stable long term care team
- A well-established healthcare provider
- A company that wants to make a huge difference in people’s lives everyday
- Supportive senior management team and owner
A warm welcome to the Haighfield Care Home
Operating since 1990, Haighfield is one of a group of three family owned and run care homes, and it is where we provide our consistently high quality care. Being family run, we engender a “family” ethos into the operation and atmosphere of the home, which makes it feel like “home” to the people we care for.
The Home itself has been purpose designed, built and equipped to provide safe, secure and comfortable accommodation. We pride ourselves in the quality care we provide and “Care with Dignity” are our watchwords. This drives every aspect of our approach in setting the high standards of service we provide in meeting the everyday needs of the people we care for.
From the moment a person decides to move into Haighfield, we know how vital it is to get to know them, their needs, likes & dislikes, and hobbies & interests. We will prepare a personal care plan which identifies all these elements, from care needs through to things such as food & drink preferences, preferred day & night routines, and how they would like our team to deliver personal care.
Through our hard work we have established an excellent reputation, both in the local community and with regulatory bodies, for the quality care we deliver at Haighfield. You can be assured that we will continue to strive to maintain the highest possible standards of care and living experiences for all who live at Haighfield.
Our ideal candidate:
- Proactive person who can use your own decision making skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- Previous Care Manager or Registered Manager in a care home or supported living setting
- Level 5 NVQ in health and social care
- A can do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Empathetic to people and kind.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A desire to genuinely help other people and make a difference.
- Someone who is a genuine team player looking to help grow the care company
- You’re able to work with our HR team in recruiting amazing people to work with us.
- Work within and maintain the quality management system for the organisation and to adhere to the CQC standards and regulations.
- Maintain a high quality service working in partnership with colleagues to manage and support our care home
- Ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment person centred planning and regular outcome focussed reviews of the service .
- Recruit, retain and train staff.
- Ensure compliance , care development & training and supervision, probation & appraisals policies are adhered to.
- Be a kind, empathetic and people person who works well in a team.
- Being a really fun person who is reliable and a team player.
- Able to keep our residents feeling safe and happy at all times – this is where you can really show your fun and compassionate personality.
- Being a positive person who spreads this around our home (we don’t accept any negativity!)
If you have any questions or would like some further information on the role, please ‘APPLY’ now and we can arrange a phone call at your earliest convenience.. Be sure to also check out our Instagram and Facebook pages by searching ‘Haighfield Care Home.’
We will be conducting interviews face to face at our care home as soon as people who meet our criteria, apply.
We can’t wait to hear from you
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Registered manager: 1 year (required)
- Care Home Manager: 1 year (required)
- previous CQC inspection: 1 year (required)
- NVQ level 5 in health and social care (required)