Hbn Caring Services
As the CQC Registered Manager for our Domiciliary Care Company, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality care and support services to our clients. You will lead and manage the day-to-day operations of the service and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements. You will work closely with the Director of Operations to develop and implement policies and procedures that support the achievement of business objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, including CQC regulations and standards, Health and Safety regulations, and other legislation and guidelines.
- Provide effective leadership and management of the care service, including recruitment, training, supervision, and appraisal of staff.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality care and support services to clients in line with their individual needs and preferences.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that promote the health, safety, and well-being of clients and staff.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of care and support services and take appropriate action to address any issues identified.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with clients, families, and other stakeholders, including healthcare professionals and local authorities.
- Manage the budget for the service and ensure that financial targets are met.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure that all administrative tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in the on-call rota and provide out-of-hours support to staff and clients as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CQC Registered Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a domiciliary care setting.
- Experience of managing staff, budgets, and other resources.
- Good working knowledge of CQC regulations and standards, Health and Safety regulations, and other relevant legislation and guidelines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good IT skills and experience of using electronic care management systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle.
This is a challenging and rewarding role that offers the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our clients. If you are an experienced CQC Registered Manager with a passion for delivering high-quality care and support services, we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30 – 60 per week
Salary: £39,470.00-£41,563.00 per year
- Bereavement leave
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Profit sharing
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Blackburn: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)