Beaumont Healthcare is committed to providing the best quality homecare support for all our Clients across Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Peterborough, Buckinghamshire and beyond. We pride ourselves on our impeccable workforce, who are hand selected and put through thorough training and constant development. We are well recognised as a leading provider in the areas we cover, and we require constant additions to our service users through a mixture of local council, NHS and Private referrals. Beaumont healthcare is renowned for providing safe and effective care provisions for a large Service user base with varying care requirements.
We are looking for a registered manager who will manage the day to day running of our team of healthcare professionals providing care within service users homes. You will ensure the care we provide is above and beyond expectations and that our back office is working proficiently. You will be working alongside our operations manager to ensure all processes are followed stringently and documentation is kept to the required standards.
– Day to day management of all staff and packages
– Holding the CQC registration for the branch
– Managing our compliance to CQC guidelines and working to ensure the business maintains our strong CQC ratings
– Ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date and in line with the businesses needs
– Ensuring all documentation is collected and reported to CQC regulations
– Managing quality across the business
– Maintaining relationships with all our contracts and private packages
– Reviewing the operation of the branch and implementing changes alongside the operations manager
– Ensuring training and compliance are maintained and suitable for purpose
To be successful in this role it is essential you have prior knowledge and experience within regulated homecare. Preferably you will have NVQ’s in the care sector and/or management. Working knowledge of CQC requirements and regulations is an absolute must. You will need to hold a full UK license and have access to a vehicle as travel around Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Peterborough and beyond will be part of this role. You will need to be highly organised and able to manage an entire team of back office and in field staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability