Priory Adult Care
We are currently looking for a Registered Manager to join our team at Georgina House in Luton.
Georgina House is a small home ideal for someone looking for their next step up as a Registered Manager!
Georgina House provides assessment and support for up to 4 adults with learning disabilities and Autism. Some also have communication difficulties or present behaviours that challenge, as well as other associated diagnoses such as Diabetes and Epilepsy.
Dedicated to undertaking the management of supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs, your team will support residents in your care to achieve their goals in life and will actively seek out opportunities for them to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
Committed to quality assurance, you will effectively lead and inspire your team to provide the highest quality person-centred support and care. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service. You will have the opportunity to use your skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to the services success.
What we’d like from you:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
- Part of a competitive and discretionary annual bonus scheme
What we’d like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Options