SOS Homecare Ltd
SOS Homecare are looking for enthusiastic, committed, and caring individuals to join our friendly, caring and supportive team.
We are looking for people that are wanting to gain more experience within the care sector. We are looking for a confident and self-motivated manager to manage and grow our Domiciliary Care within the St Helens Area.
SOS Homecare provides a person-centred service to clients in their own homes. We enable clients to live independently as possible. If you feel that you would be a good fit for the role, then please apply to join our amazing team.
The role will be to:
- Manage the quality and continuity of care within the service
- Liase with clients, local authorities, families and other external parties
- To ensure that each client has an assessment of care, risk assessment and a care plan that is matched to the individual need
- Monitor and manage the compliance and performance of a small staff team on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the staff team including supervisions and appraisals
We currently offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mileage paid on top of your salary
- Generous on call payments on top of your salary
- Full induction training
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend bonus
- Support for achieve your NVQ/QCF qualifications
The hours of the role are 9am until 5pm Monday until Friday but there may be some occasions where some evening and weekend working is involved such as providing back up to the service or providing care in times of staff shortages. The office is open 7 days a week, so there will be an expectation of working some weekends in the office to ensure the service runs safely. You will be supported to obtain days off during the week to compensate this.
Due to the needs of the role, we are only looking for drivers, with access to their own vehicle insured for business.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £33,500.00-£34,500.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person