Active Care Group
Come and join the UK’s largest provider of complex care. We proudly employ over 4000+ people – no matter what your experience, we have jobs for everyone.
We are looking for a Registered Manager (Clinical), to join us at our services Bethany House & Bethany Lodge based in Dymchurch.
Bethany House is a 15 bed service where we provide our people with the support they need in a purpose built home, helping to promote independence and maintain a high standard of both physical and mental wellbeing. We’re committed to helping every person we support feel safe, happy, empowered enabling them to live the best life possible.
Bethany lodge is a 24 bed service where we provide support for young adults with a disability in a residential home, helping to promote independence and maintain a high standard of both physical and mental wellbeing. We’re committed to helping every person we support feel safe, happy, empowered enabling them to live the best life possible.
What you’ll be working:
We’re flexible, so you’ll work a total 40 hours per week;
- Working 5 days a week
- 40 Hrs per week
- Monday to Friday
Relocation packages available.
What you’ll be doing:
- Observe and operate at all times in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide a flexible working pattern, to ensure the smooth operation of service, including working out of core hours, weekends and public holidays.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate and as reasonably required, to meet the changing needs of the service.
- Ensuring service user needs and business objectives are met.
- Ensure effective on call cover for designated services
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with any changes, or new legislation affecting the provision of services.
- Delivery of training for inductees and existing employees, as required.
- Facilitate CQC inspections to ensure 100% compliant.
- Responsible for ensuring the service has the required level of resources to support the service users. Including ensuring that the service is fully staffed according to agreed levels.
- Maintain the resource maps, working with the scheduling department.
- Monitor service provision, to ensure full compliance with all relevant legislation, in line with organisational, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Support Quality Assurance activities of own and other services, achieving 100% compliance.
- Acting as a representative of Active Care Group at all times.
- Liaising with external stakeholders, including medical professionals, care managers, families, advocates, therapists, prospective service users.
- Supporting referrals activities – including service visits and assessments.
- Support service users’ ongoing medical needs.
- Support service users who may require behaviour management.
What you’ll have:
- Clinical qualification essential (RN, RMN, RNLD, occupational therapists, Physio therapist or SALT)
- A legal right to work in the UK
- Strong organisational, time management, planning and communication skills
- Flexible, professional, and positive approach to multi-site working
- Proven reliability in terms of full attendance and timekeeping
- Learning Disability Experience
- 2 years plus experience of managing services
- Essential-Have stayed in most posts more than a year
- Essential – Current service rates good or above
We also want to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable facilities to participate in job applications or interviews to perform essential job functions. To support this, we are a Disability Confident committed employer.
What to look forward to:
- 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays
- Birthday Off
- Holiday that increases with service!
- Retail & Restaurant Discounts
- Annual Colleague Awards
- Colleague referral scheme – earn a bonus of up to £1000 for referring someone you know!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and world class training
- Pension contribution
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity Pay