Active Care Group
Come and join the UK’s largest provider of complex care. We proudly employ over 4000+ people – no matter what your experience, we have jobs for everyone.
We are looking for a Registered Manager (Clinical), to join us at our service Mayfield Road based in Sutton.
Mayfield Road is a 12 bed service where we provide support to adults with profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) in a residential care setting. We’re committed to helping every person we support feel safe, happy, empowered enabling them to live the best life possible.
What you’ll be working:
We’re flexible, so you’ll work a total 40 hours per week;
- Working 5 days a week
- 40 Hrs per week
- Monday to Friday
What you’ll be doing:
- Observe and operate at all times in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide a flexible working pattern, to ensure the smooth operation of service, including working out of core hours, weekends and public holidays.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate and as reasonably required, to meet the changing needs of the service.
- Ensuring service user needs and business objectives are met.
- Ensure effective on call cover for designated services
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with any changes, or new legislation affecting the provision of services.
- Delivery of training for inductees and existing employees, as required.
- Facilitate CQC inspections to ensure 100% compliant.
- Responsible for ensuring the service has the required level of resources to support the service users. Including ensuring that the service is fully staffed according to agreed levels.
- Maintain the resource maps, working with the scheduling department.
- Monitor service provision, to ensure full compliance with all relevant legislation, in line with organisational, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Support Quality Assurance activities of own and other services, achieving 100% compliance.
- Acting as a representative of Active Care Group at all times.
- Liaising with external stakeholders, including medical professionals, care managers, families, advocates, therapists, prospective service users.
- Supporting referrals activities – including service visits and assessments.
- Support service users’ ongoing medical needs.
- Support service users who may require behaviour management.
What you’ll have:
- Clinical qualification essential (RN, RMN, RNLD, occupational therapists, Physio therapist or SALT)
- A legal right to work in the UK
- Strong organisational, time management, planning and communication skills
- Flexible, professional, and positive approach to multi-site working
- Proven reliability in terms of full attendance and timekeeping
- Learning Disability Experience
- 2 years plus experience of managing services
- Essential-Have stayed in most posts more than a year
- Essential – Current service rates good or above
We also want to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable facilities to participate in job applications or interviews to perform essential job functions. To support this, we are a Disability Confident committed employer.
What to look forward to:
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e learning and face to face training and development opportunities
- Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop
- Free 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship and consumer advice
- A Nest Personal Pension account
- Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians
- We recognise outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards programme
- Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits
- Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know
- ……and, of course, the support and guidance of our qualified clinical and business leadership teams so that you can really develop your career with Active Care Group.