McKenzie Care Team
We are Mckenzie Care Team and we are a Supported Living company, we provide a unique combination of personalised care, support and housing solutions for Adults with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Sensory Impairment, Autism and Mental Health. We work in collaboration with local clinical commissioning teams and local authorities.
We are a new Supported living Company and we are building a strong and motivated team. We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced CQC Registered Care Manager to join us.
As a CQC registered Manager you will provide physical and emotional support to the people we support, managing the day-to-day care planning and operations, and supervise our team of carers.
Duties of the job include:
- supervising a team of carers,
- writing care plans and performing care assessments,
- ensuring compliance with the Care Quality Commission’s policies and procedures, make sure everything is up to date
- completing service user records,
- developing and leading activities for service users,
- keeping families up to date about their relatives’ progress,
- training and mentoring new staff,
- attending team meetings with service managers,
- providing emergency cover.
The successful candidate will be required to familiarise themselves with all policies and procedures and to comply with these at all times. These include:
- Treating others as you would like to be treated;
- Listening to and supporting others and make time to do so;
- Seeking, acknowledging and valuing others’ experience and contribution;
- Acknowledging others’ beliefs;
- Being courteous and considerate to all;
- Being honest and trustworthy and acting with integrity;
- Encouraging others to treat all staff and service users with respect;
- Challenging the behaviour of staff who do not show respect to others.
- The applicant must already hold a Level 5 in health and social care or currently studying their Level 5 in health and social car