Fosse Healthcare – Gladstone House
Salary £28.000 – 30.000 (depending on experience)
Fosse Healthcare are looking to recruit an experienced Registered Manager who has the ability to deliver an exceptional service in one of our existing Housing with Care services.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager to join an existing team who have the desire to deliver great quality care in a purpose built building central to Newark.
Duties and responsibilities include:
● Take accountability of quality & compliance ensuring CQC regulations and company policies are maintained
● Promote the highest standards of care and service – ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business
● Be responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff in order to build the business
● Develop and manage relationships with your local authority, CCGs, Housing partners, service users and their families
● Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with key individuals and identify business development opportunities
● Working to agreed targets and KPIs to ensure the business growth plans are being achieved
In return we will provide you with a full induction into Fosse Healthcare, with a clear pathway to help you develop and achieve your objectives.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
● Been a registered manager previously
● Experience of managing a Housing with Care or care home team
● Background in care with extensive knowledge of the industry
● Knowledge of regulatory requirements
● The passion and drive to grow a business
● Experience of CQC inspections
● Experience of managing local authority contracts
● Must hold a full UK driving Licence and have access to a vehicle
This full-time role will be rewarding where you will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and experiences in performing varied tasks simultaneously and develop working relationships with different professionals in a service that has an overall rating of Good by CQC.
In return you will be joining a company with an excellent support structure that recognises and rewards the effort of its staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year