Job Type: Full-time
Salary – Negotiable DOE
Would you like to join us on an exciting journey and help spearhead the opening of a brand new service? Here at First Blue Healthcare we’re looking for a regeistered manger, or deputy manager ready to step up, who’s experienced in providing outstanding and compassionate care for children and young people with complex learning disabilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to help shape the development of this brand new service, assisting with everything from the physical design of the home, right through to the very core details on how children and young people are cared for on a day to day basis.
As the registered manager you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations, care and development of children in a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment. Your leadership will play a pivotal role in ensuring that each child receives the highest level of care, support and opportunities to grow and develop.
The home is situated in the beautiful area of Ashbourne, Derbyshire and will accommodate up to 8 young people aged between 8-18.
· Lead a staff team to foster a collaborative and supportive work environment.
· Provide guidance, mentorship and performance evaluations to ensure staff are meeting the needs of children effectively.
· Co ordinate and monitor the implementation of therapeutic and educational interventions, ensuring progress and adjustments as required.
· Develop and implement innovative programs and activities that promote cognitive, emotional and social development in children with learning disabilities.
· Collaborate with therapists and educators to integrate specialised interventions into daily routines.
· Establish and maintain open communication with families, providing regular updates on each child’s progress and collaborating on care plans.
· Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, policies and procedures related to the operation of a children’s home for learning disabilities.
· Maintain accurate and up to date records for each child, including progress reports, assessments and medical records.
· Manage the homes’ finances, allocating resources effectively to meet the needs of children and staff.
· Diploma 5 in Leadership and management or equivalent
· Strong understanding of learning disabilities and evidence-based interventions.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working with children, families and a diverse team.
· Ability to collaborate with external agencies, educators and therapists.
· Proficiency in organisational and administrative tasks.
· Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards for children’s homes.
Join us in making a meaningful difference in the lives of children with learning disabilities. Apply now to have the opportunity to lead our dedicated team and create a nurturing environment where every child can thrive and reach their full potential.
CV’s can not be accepted for this position. Please apply through our website www.firstbluehealthcare.co.uk.
First Blue is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check where suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £52,000 per year
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
- Children’s social care: 3 years (required)
- Manual driving license? (required)
- NVQ Level 5 Health & Social Care or equivalent (preferred)
Work Location: In person