Home From Home Care
Our Current Vacancies are in the following locations
Registered Manager – Level 5 Qualified
Salary circa £60,000 depending on experience
Home From Home Care is a market leading organisation at the forefront of innovative Care and Technology. Developing our range of services, we are now expanding our senior management team by recruiting for a new role of Registered Manager.
This is a pivotal hands on role within the business and would suit an individual who is a confident communicator with an ability to grasp and convey essential data, and deal with sensitive relationships.
About the Role
- Lead on processes involving stakeholder relationships, ensuring services meet current and future expectations
- Identify and manage risk in ensuring regulatory guidelines are met
- Support review processes to understand and critically analyse data to further develop delivery of services
- Work with operational colleagues to ensure regulatory standards are understood and implemented across all services
- Develop sustainable relationships with external regulatory bodies
- A strong collaborator, able to resolve issues and create solutions using internal and external organisational relationships.
- Commercially astute in social care with awareness of regulatory impacts on business performance.
- A strong communicator who is able to adapt to different audiences
- Comprehensive knowledge of social care regulatory framework
- Awareness of risk management in relation to regulatory guidelines
- Extensive operational experience of stakeholder engagement with external agencies in social care, including CQC, Safeguarding, funding authorities and other regulatory organisations.
- Contribute to ongoing development of systems and processes for continuous improvement
We are seeking a driven and confident professional who is able to work as part of a team and who is self-motivated. You must be adept at working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work calmly under pressure. As an organisation, HFHC offers excellent developmental opportunities. We are rated CQC Outstanding and IIP (Investors In People) Platinum. Apply today!
- Bonus of £100 on completion of your probationary period
- £300 Refer a friend scheme
- Overtime paid within 24hrs for qualifying shifts
- Fully paid training and DBS
- Monthly one2ones to give your feedback
- Employee Assistance Programme available
- Dedicated Wellbeing Team
- Free Parking