At Liaise, we are inspired by our values of Positive, Progressive, and Personal support and we are looking for Support Workers who believe in our vision to ensure that every person we support leads a happy, purposeful life. We are looking for a proactive, dynamic experienced Registered Manager. You will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes.
You will oversee the care delivery within the service, manage & supervise the staff team and ensure the highest standards of care are provided. As the Registered Manager, you will also be responsible for liaising with CQC and continuously monitor the clinical needs of our service users.
- Formulation of support plans.
- Writing of residential core assessments, pathway plans and other competent reports to professionals as necessary.
- Direct work with people we support and their families as part of the family support work to assess risks, strengths and viability of living in the community.
- Day to day running of the projects, policies and procedure, finance and all administration involved.
- Managing and working with set budgets.
- Maintain up-to-date both manual and electronic records and databases.
Candidates will need to have:
- Clear enhanced DBS Record
- Experience of Social Services and Local Authorities.
- MUST have a health & social care degree and or management qualification within the health care sector or an equivalent.
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of CQC and current legislations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence (desirable).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Market leading pay rates
- Length of service leave (up to five extra days holiday)
- Fully funded Blue Light Discount Card
- Access to Wagesteam – our financial wellbeing app that lets you access your pay as and when you earn it, get discounts at supermarkets and helps you save.
- Employee Assistance Programme (access to free telephone counselling and legal advice)
- Free compliance training, and opportunities to develop
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Flexibility in creating your own rota to suit your life
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Life Assurance (2 x salary)
The successful applicant will need to pass an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory referencing prior to commencing employment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome, and encourage, applications from all backgrounds – we are happy to discuss any possible reasonable adjustments. Please note the Registered Manager role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.