A Fantastic Opportunity to Lead a Motivated, Dedicated, Multi-Award-Winning Team
Registered Home Manager (New Build) commissioning experience Residential, Nursing Palliative
- Basic Salary £75,000 per year + £5.2k OTE bonus
- Award-winning, Top 10 UK Care Provider
Who we are
Situated in the picturesque village of Colwall, nestled on the western side of the Malvern Hills, Colwall Care Home has been designed entirely with individual lifestyle needs in mind. This purpose-built luxury care home will open in Spring 2024, offering state-of-art facilities whilst its architectural features will echo that of Rotherwood’s other purpose-built care home, Roden Hall.
As well as 60 beautifully appointed suites furnished to the highest specification, there will be Cinema Rooms, a Café, two Pubs, Library Areas, a Craft Room as well as a Hair and Nail Salon, in which residents can choose to socialise and spend their all-important leisure time. Dining too will be a personalised experience, with enticing menus enjoyed in both formal and informal settings – even outdoors on the terrace. Dedicated Lifestyle Coordinators will organise a wide range of activities for all tastes and abilities.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Manager to lead our motivated, dedicated, multi-award-winning team at Colwall Care Home. It’s likely that you’ll be looking for the next step in your career progression, in this case, to become the Registered Manager of our exceptional Nursing Home providing high-quality Residential, Nursing and Palliative care in a luxurious and welcoming environment.
We’re proud to confirm that Rotherwood Healthcare/Group has won:
- Top 20 Care Home Group at the Top 20 Awards 2021 with carehome.co.uk
- Best for Training and Development at The Care Home Awards 2022
- Employer of the Year at the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Awards 2022
- Business of the Year at the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Awards 2022
- Highly Commended for Best for Use of Technology at the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Awards 2022
Your Skills & Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with an active pin – an advantage but not mandatory
- Proven track record in the management & delivery of high-quality elderly care
- Strong knowledge of Dementia Care
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of The CQC Fundamental Standards
- Possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to drive KPIs such as; occupancy, staffing, recruitment, compliance & networking to ensure the company’s long-term success
- Experienced in supervising, guiding, and supporting staff.
- Prior experience managing budgets and completing detailed and analytical reports.
- Have excellent communicative & organisational skills
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
As well as a competitive salary of £75,000 + £5,200 OTE, your generous benefits will include:
- Flexible Pay – access earnings to suit you
- Free parking – onsite
- Employee Assistance Line – support helpline
- Career Pathway – professional development
- Training – enhance your skillset
- Seasonal gifts – a small token of our appreciation
- Discounts – range of retail and leisure
- Refer a friend – bonus scheme
Please contact Tim Ward 07852 987495 Head of Recruitment for an informal discussion, regarding the role.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Up to £75,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension