Based in Stirling
Salary between £37k to £40k plus company car depending on experience and qualifications
Are you an existing or aspiring Manager who is enthusiastic and positive, and looking for a rewarding challenge?
Do you love to build on your existing knowledge and skillset and have a drive to achieve outstanding results?
Do you have a great sense of humour and love to see other people thrive? Have you struggled to recruit carers/do you need support from a company designed to help?
Then you could be what we are looking for!
Visiting Angels is a global care giant with community-based values. We are the leading care provider in the US, launched in the UK in 2017 and now have 735 offices worldwide. We pride ourselves on being ‘carer centric’ with great rates of pay and work-related benefits, and because of this, we have industry leading staff retention levels.
We are offering the exciting opportunity to embark on a journey together to build a new care franchise in the Sitrling area based on an existing, successful model. If you work in care management but are frustrated by not being able to pay your carers more, we can help you correct this wrong practise.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who –
- Leads by example
- Goes the extra mile for their team
- Appreciates and values the most important people – our caregivers
- Lives being ‘Carer-Centric’
- Promotes a high quality of work life balance
- Really wants to make a real difference
We need someone to assist in implementing the existing, successful business plan, whilst working alongside the Business Owner to manage, develop and grow the business in innovative ways.
With experience in leadership and management within the care sector, we need someone who has demonstrated the ability to consistently improve services in line with Care Inspectorate’s standards, showing a clear understanding of what ‘outstanding’ care looks like.
We believe that too often managers don’t get chance to manage because they are delivering care. We have a solution to the shortages of care workers which will free you up to be an awesome manager!
You will help build a work family where everyone is valued as an individual, whilst creating and maintaining a culture of performance and excellence. With your innate kindness, you will create a point of much-needed support for families and provide life-changing services for clients.
You will make a difference in people’s lives, one by one.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent within the sector or currently working towards.
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Valid driving licence
- Being Awesome!
- Highly competitive salary of up to £40,000
- Guaranteed 5% yearly pay increase
- Attractive bonus structure
- Company car
- Support through Care Inspectorate registration & pre-existing policy and procedure documents
- Training and development plan
- UK and worldwide Visiting Angels support network
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking