Supported Living Solutions (NW) Ltd
Full Time (40 hours per week)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a provider delivering specialist care and support and use your own commitment and passion to enhance the lives of others, while developing with your team.
Benefits of working for Supported Living Solutions (NW) Ltd
– Use your passion, commitment, and own interests to enhance the lives of others.
– Work in a senior management team that are supportive, knowledgeable, and open to ideas.
– Opportunity for future career development with a committed and ambitious employer.
– Annual attendance bonus scheme.
Supported Living Solutions (NW) Ltd, believe that everyone has the right to live the life they want, both in their home and in their local community.
Our aim is to ensure that staff create and support every opportunity enabling individuals to participate and contribute to all aspects of daily living both at home and in the community. Our approach is always to focus on supporting people to do what they can do and not what they can’t do.
Essential requirements and responsibilities are:
– Experience working as a Registered Manager within the supported living setting / adult social care setting.
– Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything they do.
– Hold an NVQ Level 4 (RMA) or Level 5 qualification (QCF/diploma) in Adult Social Care.
– Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve a minimum of a “Good” CQC inspection.
– Accountable for the Health & Safety of staff and clients; ensuring relevant policies and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment.
– Ensure consistent application of policies, procedures and approved practice, promoting business aims and values.
– Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is delivered to all clients, through strong quality assurance procedures.
– Modelling support, supervising staff, rota planning, weekly computer-based admin tasks, planning with families and other agencies are all key requirements of the role.
– Ability to identify and recruit high quality support staff.
– a full driving licence valid in the UK with access to your own vehicle.
– A good understanding of Autism.
– Work closely with the Directors to deliver high standards of care and support whilst continually developing staff skills.
Our vision is to increase the availability of high-quality, local care and support and become one of Bolton and Greater Manchester leading Supported Living Providers. We will achieve this by working closely in partnership with the people we support, their families, carers, peers, housing providers, health and local authority professionals and by providing staff that have the skills, knowledge, passion and commitment to make positive and meaningful differences to people’s lives.
Nothing less than 100% commitment to the people we support will be acceptable.
Flexibility in working patterns is an expectation to ensure we can deliver the right level of support at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £36,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Free flu jabs
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme