We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to take up the role of Supported Living Manager we are looking for candidate with experience working with learning disabilities and complex needs to join our diverse team in a CQC rated GOOD service.
As a Supported living Manager, you will apply your skills and Knowledge to lead and develop a team of staff to deliver a high standard of care and support individuals to achieve independence and positive outcomes in their daily lives.
The Supported living Manager will be responsible for up to 8 beds within the Inshore support group. you will be expected to audit the service in line with the CQC fundamental standards and working with the Inshore Support team to achieve a minimum CQC rating of GOOD.
As The Supported Living Manager, you will receive high level support by liaising closely with the company HR department, Care Services Manager, Rota Systems Manager and Company Directors around the day-to-day operation of the service to help you drive services forward and expand your own skills and knowledge.
The benefits for working with Inshore support ltd are:
- 33 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Highest level of organisational support
- Full comprehensive training package
- Future opportunities for progression and development
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a leadership/management role.
- Share ideas and work towards the company targets.
- Have an excellent knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
- NVQ/Diploma level 5 in social care and management.
- A willingness to develop services.
- Full UK driving license.
- Relevant experience and training to work with complex needs and learning disabilities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a larger management team.
- Liaise regularly with health professionals and social workers.
- Care, compassion, and Empathy.
- Flexibility to work shift patterns over a 35-hour week including bank holidays and weekends where required