Aspirations Care Ltd
Job Title: Registered Manager
Location: Hinckley, Leicester
Salary: £36,000 – £37,000 per annum + Mileage allowance.
Aspirations Care are skilled in providing person centred, outcome- based support for vulnerable people. Our goal is to give those who need our support, the confidence, encouragement, and independence they need, enabling them to work towards a brighter future.
We have a rare opportunity for a capable and inspirational Registered Manager to oversee our Leicester Supported Living Services where you will create a setting where the people we support control their own lives, promoting the values of diversity and individuality.
- To ensure the smooth running of a portfolio of established supported living schemes, we need a positive role model and central figure in the running of the service. You will be involved in all aspects of the running of a successful, caring, and nurturing environment in line with our model of approach, policies and procedures.
- You will understand the difference between care and support and be passionate about ensuring our people are able to access the opportunities they deserve with the safe and stable foundation of our support. You will be able to individualise the support offered to our people and ensure a safe, empathetic, caring, and optimistic environment is maintained at all times.
- With high levels of support for yourself, you will ensure our staff are always supported, ensuring your team is always at their best to deliver the highest levels of care through supervision, staff meetings and an upbeat and positive approach.
- You will support with admissions, oversee transitions and work with all external agencies and support services to ensure the people living with us are able to access the right support for their needs. We pride ourselves on the achievements of our people and have high aspirations for what they are capable of.
- If this appeals to you we would love to hear from you and if you feel like you could be a kind, engaging and positive role model not only to the people we support but also a highly experienced care team then we are looking to reward you with a good salary package, excellent ongoing training opportunities, ongoing support and mentoring, a good work life balance, to be part of a company that wants its team to part of the journey it is going on therefore excellent development opportunities
- Extensive care experience, ideally as a Registered Manager (or working towards this) in the social care or health sector.
- A natural leader who has empathy at the heart of all they do
- Ideally holds an NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or have an existing equivalent Management qualification.
- Knowledge of CQC regulations and the ability to always uphold these.
- Standards of care and support being at the foundation of what you believe, without compromise to ensure the highest standards are consistently achieved by all.
- A person of vision who, once given direction and support, has the self-motivation to strive and achieve their goals.
Aspirations Benefits Package
- 2 x salary life cover (up to individual state pension age)
- Access to Aspirations Perks our exclusive discount scheme with fantastic discounts in supermarkets and high street retail stores.
- Smart Health App – health and wellbeing service with 24/7 GP access for you and your family
- Optional overtime to increase your income with flexible working
- DBS paid for by Aspirations
- Refer a friend scheme with a financial reward of £500
- Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7 for advice and guidance for you and your family
- CPD Accredited induction
- Ongoing training & development including Care Certificate, apprenticeship opportunities and specialist learning
- Support with career progression and professional development
- Paid 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme with NEST
We are completing face to face interviews at the registered office alongside an expert by experience, on this date: Friday 9th September.
At Aspirations we value all colleagues, regardless of age. We are proud to offer pay over the statutory minimum set for young workers and have no set retirement age.
Aspirations is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitability qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable adults that we support and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure