CJP Outreach Services
Exciting New Role for Newly Refurbished Supported Living House
We are currently recruiting for an experience Registered Manager to lead and support our newly refurbished Supported Living Service on the outskirts of Bristol that is due to open shortly.
This newly refurbished Supported Living services house 6 self-contained flats that aim to provide quality living and independent to people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. The service set in lovely grounds laid to lawn, with the main building in a modern style, spread across three floors with a large back garden. The property is made of two adjoining houses with a communal lounge at the top floor, and with the rest of the floors equipped and suitable for individuals who require a self-contained setting to meet their specific needs.
If you are as passionate as we are about helping people to lead and enjoy their lives and you want to make a difference every day, then this may be the job for you!
You will be leading and supporting the new referrals and transition of this new people we support to settle in our new service with your own selected team members to structure and support the day to day operation and activities of the people we support. You will be the leader and deliver caring and quality support to encourage self-fulfilment and community involvement.
Along with the Supported Living Service we already support a small number of complex clients in the Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset and these would also sit under the same registration and be overseen by the Registered Manager. If you are successful, you will be part of the network support within existing established team members and the rewards of our existing clients’ journey and ensure that our Outstanding services are maintained
Supported by a fantastic team you will lead from the front being integral to the continued growth and development of our care services within the area.
We are seeking an experienced manager and you must have over 2 years’ experience and for someone who is looking for a role where you can really make an influential difference to our incredible team and to People We Support. You will need to have experience and exposure working with individuals with learning and physical disabilities, mental health, autism and complex needs.
Salary: £35000 – £38000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Your main responsibilities will be to hold the CQC Registration for our Supported Living service. You will lead and to deliver high standards of care, meeting quality standards developed by the company and ensuring key targets are met with full compliance. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be supported by our existing exceptional staff team.
Key experience, Requirements and Qualifications:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social care services or equivalent qualification(or working towards).
- Proven experience of working with people with complex needs, including learning disabilities, autism and/or mental health problems.
- Demonstrable success in building an effective team with an ability to motivate staff to succeed.
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager is preferred.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act, DOLS, Safeguarding and other relevant legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC requirements.
- Remain calm under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- The desire and commitment to achieve high standards of care and safeguarding.
- To Hold the CQC registration.
- Be an effective role model, support, and lead team members to deliver high quality care to People We Support, meeting quality standards determined by the company.
- Ensure compliance with CQC requirements and in line with the organisation’s vision and values.
- Attending social service review meetings, outcome-based meetings, and safeguarding meetings.
- Responding to complaints and safeguarding related communication.
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information, ensuring care plans and incident reports are up to date.
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments.
- Ensuring safe working environments for staff, investigating any accidents.
- Building good relationships with families.
- To work with closely with the business Support team on referral assessments.
- Be available for on-call rota.
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
CJP Outreach Services Ltd is an organisation borne out of personal experience and a desire to follow a different, fresh approach to the provision of Outreach Services for people with learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities / complex and multiple needs.
We have vast first-hand experience of what living with, assisting, and supporting someone with disabilities is about and we understand what is important for the individual and also their family.
Our Ethos is based on “The wealth of personal, hands-on experience will stand us in good stead, and I feel that our approach, which is to be one of always ‘delivering a quality person-centred service’ where the customer and their family’s aspirations, needs and wishes are adhered to and respected, will be a highly successful approach.
Today, CJP Outreach Services is proud to provide a quality and sustainable service, and this was recognised by the regulator in 2019, with an Outstanding CQC rating.