Doing amazing things together
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Registered Support Manager to join our teams in East Sussex.
We are looking for someone with a strong track record of sector based experience in a senior post. This role will be crucial in ensuring we can continue our goal of making a difference everyday to those we support.
You will be responsible for our registered care home in Bexhill, supporting 6 adults with learning disabilities and complex support needs.
Your role will involve:
- Directly line manage a team of Support Workers
- Provide regular supervisions, appraisals and inductions
- Ensure quality and compliance is maintained within the location, updating the support plans for the people we support, risk assessments and facilitating person centered plan meetings with and behalf of the people we support
- Attend review meetings for the people we support
- Assess and reviewing existing and new support contracts
- Provide on-call support where required
- Monitor goals and actions relating to the persons support needs and expectations of the Local Authority
- Demonstrate Affinity Trust values in everything you do
- Build and retaining positive relationships with internal and external partners
You will be a driver with access to a car and be prepared to take part in the out of hours On-call rota.
Affinity Trust is a charity organisation supporting people with learning disabilities to live in their own home and be part of their community.
Why join us?
Because the people we support are at the heart of everything we do, we truly value our incredible staff & are committed to ensure they are fully supported.
An Amazing Place to work
- This is the best job – You will not find a more interesting and rewarding job, you will be making a genuine difference to someone’s life
- Our values drive everything we do
- You will get the opportunity to work with some great colleagues and work as “one team”
- Blue Light Card – All work and no play is not fun, so enjoy discounts in your favourite shops and restaurants, on travel and great days out, all provided at no cost to you
- Wagestream – An App that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, in advance of payday
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays), which we increase the longer you are with us
- We will apply and pay for your DBS for you
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members
Development & Your Career
- You will get a great Induction to your new team along with amazing training opportunities
- E-learning webinars
- Access to specialist care sector training, all fully paid for by us