Our organisation is currently seeking a Supported Living Manager to oversee the daily operations of a supported living facility. This position requires exceptional leadership skills and an extensive background in the fields of mental health, nursing and social work. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for developing new policies and procedures related to the well being of both staff and residents, as well as monitoring staff competencies and overall quality of care provided. This position also includes travelling throughout the community to visit other facilities for professional development purposes.
- Research and interpret relevant information to create daily activities for supporting an individual.
- Establish a therapeutic environment for the individual.
- Plan and implement a course of treatment for the individual.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to facilitate the care of an individual.
- Communicate with family members and other providers to facilitate care coordination.
- Work directly with staff managing an individual’s day-to-day care.