Helping Hands Home Care
Are you a Registered Care Manager, looking for a change or an experienced Care Coordinator looking for the next step in your career?
We are looking for a commercially focused Care Manager to join Helping Hands to support with the development and growth of multiple branches.
Based regionally and reporting to the Area Care Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the safe and secure delivery of care to our customers across multiple branches. As a Multi-site Manager, you will be drafted in to support branches in operational day to day management, preparation for CQC inspections and cover if branches are short staffed or in the recruitment phase.
- Managing and supporting multiple branch teams across the South East Region, particularly those without Registered Managers/limited staffing
- Managing quality standards to ensure full compliance with CQC regulations
- Maximise business growth and profitability
- Manage risk within branches
- Ensure branches are consistently exceeding service standards
- You must be willing to travel within the Region and have overnight stays – This may also be at short notice
What’s in it for you?
At Helping Hands, we recognise that running a branch is a lot of responsibility and we have an excellent support network to assist you with all things HR, Compliance and Business Development. You will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Salary of up to £40k per annum
- 23 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Access to Benefits Portal with a wide range of retail discounts and vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Helping Hands is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce as we believe this develops a comfortable working environment for all our staff. All applications will be treated fairly in line with our Equality and Diversity Policy.