Job Title: Registered Service Manager
Hours: Full Time (37.5hrs)
Salary: £34,000 per annum plus opportunity to achieve KPI bonus
Location: Norris Green, Liverpool
Voyage Care have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Service Manager to join us and lead the team at Walker Lodge. This is an 8 bed residential service in Liverpool where we support adults with acquired brain injuries.
Our priority is to promote a person centered approach in all aspects of the support and rehabilitation that we offer at Walker Lodge. Our aim is to support individuals to achieve their rehabilitation goals and to develop their skills, confidence and independence following an acquired brain injury.
- Manage the day to day running of the service, including all relevant line management and ongoing development responsibilities for the coordination, training and recruitment of the staff team.
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant local stakeholders. Arrange and attend regular meetings with stakeholders and utilise relationships to promote business growth or ensure prevention or resolution of issues. Maintain regular contact with all relevant contracts monitoring teams and be involved in all audits and visits.
- Attend meetings with people we support, their families and other professionals.
- Create and distribute any relevant reports or regular KPI information including completion of group reports as required.
- Complete relevant quarterly quality audits with the support of your team to promote the identification of issues that may lead to service issues which could negatively affect the business.
- Effectively implement and manage any procedure or policy changes within the team to ensure quality levels are maintained in line with regulatory, internal and contractual requirements.
- Management of all complaints, incidents and accidents with support from the team as required. Ensure all regulatory, internal and contractual requirements are met, including completion of all relevant notifications and adherence to correct policy and procedure.
This is a Registered Service Manager position and as such the successful candidate will be required to register with the Care Quality Commission.
Working times are predominantly office hours but there would be a requirement to work flexibly across all hours inclusive of on-call duties.
What Voyage Care would like from you
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Employee discount app and funded Blue Light discount card
- Enhanced family leave
- Free 24/7 external counselling service
- Access to external Wagestream app
- Paid training, inductions, DBS checks and qualifications
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend bonuses
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support.
All applicants and subsequent job offers will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Liverpool, Merseyside: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Managerial Care: 1 year (required)
- Full UK Driving Licence (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
- Day shift (preferred)
- Night shift (preferred)
- Overnight shift (preferred)